Title: Swedish Financial Controller
Sector: Our client provides corporate & financial services for a wide range of clients, including legal, financial administration and reporting, and people management. The clients are mainly Scandinavian companies based in the UK, although not exclusively.
Location: West London, UK
Salary: £26000-32000 GBP depending on experience
The Role: This is an accountancy role delivering financial services and administration to a portfolio of clients. Within others, your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain accounting software.
- Month, quarter and year end close and reporting to clients to agreed deadlines.
- Monitor and control the client's cash position including controlling payments.
- Full balance sheet support and reconciliation.
- Manage the year end statutory accounts/audit process via external accountant/auditor.
- Native Swedish speaker. (Norwegian or Danish could be considered).
- Fluent English.
- AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified or currently on the process of finishing the certificate.
- Financial Systems knowledge - strong debit and credit skills.
- Excellent communication skills, client orientated and pro-active.
- Limited experience is not an obstacle. We are searching for someone who is results orientated and highly motivated to learn and grow within the sector.