Title: Spanish Media Sales Manager
Salary: Up to 35,000GBP + bonuses + fantastic benefits
Location: Central London
Our client is a fantastic IT growing company with offices across the world. They have been building the world's largest and most advanced discovery platform, delivering personalized recommendations to over millions of users every month. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize our client's technology to increase user engagement, create traffic on their sites, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. We are looking for someone with a strong mentality, a sales approach and passion for IT/Technology. Understanding and interest in Media and Digital Marketing will be a plus. We are looking for super-star candidates that want to take their career to a next level.
This role will suit a Spanish native speaker with a great track record in Sales, particularly within Media. This is a very exciting opportunity ideal for someone extremely ambitious who wants to be part of a business in constant growth. We are in the search of a high-performing, and results-driven individual to pursue, negotiate and close B2B deals in the Netherlands. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to build new business from scratch, contributing to the organisation global expansion. Within others, your responsibilities will be:
-Building a large pipeline of leads and being able to create interest in the product, manage the entire sales process and to close deals.
-Manage a pipeline of existing clients and thrive to bring new ones.
-Creating presentations, building relationships and negotiating contracts.
-Selling a multiple number of products by finding the right needs for each client.
-You will be working closely with the Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Experience in Lead Generation and Sales Planning, preferably at a digital media company.
- At least 2 years of solid sales experience (someone commercially aware, with good negotiation skills)
- Understanding and interest in Technology and IT is a plus.
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Client focused and pro-active, as well as able to do presentations.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business needs and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Excellent technical skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- Creative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Team player. Able to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team.
- Willing and able to travel.