Excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Digital Marketing professional to join established Management Consulting firm.
The company provides management services and performance programs to companies for operational and financial improvement. The purpose of this role is to develop Digital Marketing strategy for Global Natural Resources sector.
* Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
* Writing/control copy-writing and print production of marketing materials
* Taking responsibility for bringing marketing activity required per event on time and within budget
* Liaising with operations and ensure smoother execution of event strategies build up etc.
* Liaising and collaborating with the sales team to create and launch sales campaigns focused on new business development and increased client retention
* Collaborating with partners to develop marketing campaigns, lead generation strategies and compelling materials for all revenue streams across live and digital products
* Developing key relationships, especially with key customers and stakeholders to maximise revenues
* Ensuring social media activity such as email and web marketing inc Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn etc. are executed for the maximum exposure for the business
* Ensuring high levels of care and customer satisfaction regarding the sector
* Minimum of 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to produce creative digital marketing plans
* Ability to manage multiple projects, work to tight deadlines, and work to budgets
* Strong IT and social media skills
* Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
* Positive 'can do' and flexible attitude