Title: Graduate Candidate Resourcer
Type of role: Resourcing
Salary : £20k+ outstanding performance related Bonus (£10K++)
Sector : IT recruitment
You will join a fast -growing specialist firm that researches organisations and provides IT executives to companies across the world. The company is looking for a resourcer to develop a career within research and key account /relationships management where you will forge solid, sustainable relationships with very senior level people working in the IT sector. This is NOT a sales role but is a position where you will develop outstanding long term personal relationships.
You will help drive the careers of candidates forward and in doing so, will drive forward your own career!
* Using linkedin and other social media to establish excellent personal relationships and establish rapport with senior executives who may be looking to move jobs
* Providing them with outstanding careers advice and showing them new job opportunities
* Staying in contact with your candidates and always helping them to advance their careers
* Attending international roadshows and trade events where you will get the chance to meet potential job applicants on a face to face basis
* Interviewing of candidates ( face to face, via Skype or over the telephone)
* Negotiate candidates salaries and pay rates
* Review , amend and update a candidates' cv so that it " matches" clients requirements more closely
* Data base management
* Get candidate feedback following interviews
* Full classroom based training will be provided to you which will involve learning about the sector, competitor companies and the skills required in this area .
* Following this you will then be taught where to look in order to find your clients their staff. You will have the opportunity to become a genuine specialist in your particular market and develop a valuable " black book " of key contacts and relationships
This role is a very process driven role and does NOT involve any telesales or new business development.
There is real career potential in this role
Fluent English, a second language is a plus
Experience in HR/ Recruitment is a plus
Organised, able to multitask
Excellent communication skills is a must