Job Title: Mandarin speaking HR Generalist/Manager
Languages required: Mandarin
Salary: Between £45,000 - £53,000 (According to experience / qualifications) plus Excellent Benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist/Advisor/Officer to step up to a HR Manager Position. This large organisation offers fantastic benefits and there are excellent career opportunities for the right person. You will report directly to the Group HR Director.
* Developing a talent resourcing plan and creating a talent bank of high quality candidates
* Controlling head count and labour cost against budget.
* Continuously reviewing and developing recruitment and selection methods and reviewing recruitment channels
* Liaising with recruitment partners
Learning and development:
* Driving and developing induction programme for new starters
* Devising and communicating Annual Training Programme induction, compliance and industry specific training
* Reviewing training delivery on an annual basis and perform a gap analysis
* Creating individual development plans
Rewards and Benefits:
* Reviewing remuneration packages through activities such as carrying out salary surveys, reviewing market reports and bench-marking accordingly.
* Review the competitiveness of our benefits package and terms and conditions of
* Supporting the Group HR Director in reviewing benefits schemes in places
* Administering the Annual Reward Schemes
* Continuously reviewing reward and recognition programmes
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are up-to-date and in-line with current employment law
* Supporting employment relations cases, such as such as disciplinary, grievance, performance management, flexible working and so on.
* Motivating and retaining key talent across the business
* Reviewing and analysing HR Metrics to ensure sufficient HR support
* Implementing a Performance Management Framework