We are looking for a Mandarin speaking Fraud Investigator for a full-time, 3 months minimum temporary contract working on behalf of one of the most successful e-commerce companies in the world, fast expanding and innovative. This is an exciting place to work and is at the forefront of new developments in the online customer experience. Full induction and training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Main responsibilities of the role:
* Researching and evaluating seller online transactions
* Investigating suspicious buy/sell activity and trends
* Liaising with clients via email in Mandarin and English
* Evaluating the risk of fraud and reporting to your line manager
* Learning about fraud patterns and trends and then proactively identifying fraud
* Taking action to minimize fraud
* Managing customer services quality levels
Skills and qualifications required:
* Fluent language skills in both, written and oral Mandarin and English
* Educated to degree level (working towards or achieved a 2.1 degree or above)
* Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills
* Strong problem-solving skills and inquisitive nature
* Proficient use of MS Office
Please only apply if you hold a valid visa/permit allowing you to undertake work in UK.