We are looking for a hard- working and ambitious individual willing to kick start their career in recruitment. This is a trainee level role where with 3 weeks of comprehensive training provided. The training will include learning resourcing and interviewing techniques as well as writing job posts and advertising job vacancies. On a day to day basis you will be the first point of contact for candidates, you will be identifying their skills and introducing suitable vacancies that will match their profile. This is an office based position with frequent travel abroad to meet with clients and candidates, attend industry and networking events.
* Forging solid, sustainable relationships with junior to senior level professionals across many European countries including Germany, Austria and Switzerland
* Candidate research using various jobs boards, social media tools and referrals
* Managing interview, selection and onboarding processes
* Qualifying candidates according to job requirements
* Arranging contracts and legal documentation for candidates and clients
* Daily database management
Skills and experience required:
* Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
* Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
* Resourceful, resilient, persuasive with strong ability to negotiate and handle objections
* Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast paced and metric based environment
* Experience in a client facing role highly advantageous
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a friendly and professional team. The company offers a competitive salary, generous commission scheme, excellent benefits and a well full training. If you think you have what it takes and are right candidate for the role apply with your CV today!