We are looking for a highly proactive and resilient Resourcing Consultant that will be responsible for supporting Recruitment Managers with selecting and placing mid to senior level contractors in various short term to long term projects within technology industry with the focus on DACH region. The successful candidate will be provided with a comprehensive training including learning resourcing and interviewing techniques as well as producing job adverts, screening applicants and shortlisting for national and international roles.
* Forging solid, sustainable relationships with clients as well as junior to senior level professionals across many European countries including Germany, Austria and Switzerland
* Candidate research using various jobs boards, social media tools and referrals
* Managing interview, selection and onboarding processes
* Qualifying candidates according to job requirements
* Arranging contracts and legal documentation for candidates and clients
* Daily database management
Skills and experience required:
* Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
* Degree educated or equivalent
* Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
* Resourceful, engaging, persuasive with strong ability to negotiate and handle objections
* Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast paced and metric based environment
* Experience in a client facing role preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and professional team.
If you think you have what it takes and are right candidate for the role apply with your CV today!