Independent global research firm specialising in conducting primary research offering its clients thorough understanding of trends and issues affecting range of sectors including consumer, retail, technology, healthcare and industrials.
The company is actively expanding and looking for an ambitious German speaking graduate to join their international team. Comprehensive training and career progression will be offered to a successful candidate.
* Managing research projects and developing relationships with experts and clients
* Connecting with industry specialist across the DACH region
* Conducting quality telephone interviews on various industry topics depending on the project
* Account management and understanding client market share
* Tracking trends, analysing data, gathering timely insights and uncovering new information across all industries, the information that you discover will be the foundations of the research that clients will use to make key investment decisions
* Accurate report writing, database management, translations from German to English and English to German
* General office administration and project management duties
* Fluent in written and oral German and English
* Educated to degree level (working towards or achieved a 2.1 degree or above)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience in research and data analysis, either professional experience or through your education (advantageous)