Our client is one of the most well established legal entities in London. They have an unrivalled track record in the marketplace with an enviable list of blue chip clients. They are looking for a highly professional and experienced Float Secretary who speaks and writes German fluently.
Duties will include:
Providing high level secretarial and administrative support to the German Department (diary management, booking appointments, client liaison, responding to emails, dealing with post)
* Provide Float Secretarial cover as required
* Ensuring that the priorities and deadlines of the department are met.
- Managing own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision whilst also working as part of a team.
* Producing and editing large volumes of legal documents - Checking all information is accurate and complete at all times - Managing the maintenance and tracking of all files.
Ensuring that all clients are dealt with efficiently and politely when visiting the office and also over the telephone/email.
Answering all telephone calls efficiently and politely and take messages, as necessary in both English & German.
* Ensuring that all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to. Assisting in general office administration and in the locating of files when necessary.