Our client not-for-profit trade association based in central London is looking for an Office Administrator.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Office Manager and HR Coordinator including the support of office administration functions as needed to ensure compliance with company's policies and procedures. Suitable candidate will also be the first point of contact for customers and support the European stakeholders including suppliers and auditors.
Provide direct support to the Office Manager and HR Coordinator. These activities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Phone support, internal meetings, IT, travel bookings, general office support
- Ordering office supplies and negotiation of contracts including: stationery, office equipment, European cheques and outbound and inbound post etc.
- Provide support with duties relating to building operations, including health, safety and facilities management, Emergency lighting testing, Fire alarm, co2 testing (ensuring legislative compliance with procedures, safe functioning of the office.)
- Support the Office Manager with the compiling of european accounts and tax affairs in conjunction with finance department.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the General Manager and/or Office Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
*At least 1 year administrative office experience
*Fluent written and oral English and French, good level in additional European languages a distinct advantage
*Strong organizational and meeting planning skills
*Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
*Effective interpersonal and team building skills
*Excellent oral and written communication skills
*Excellent appropriate computer application program skills