An outstanding opportunity to join a global organisation that focuses specifically on protecting the world's seas and oceans.
In order to do this effectively, this organisation awards an eco-kite mark to thousands of products that meet ethical work standards and environmental sustainability within the ocean environment. This organisation is passionate about how the oceans are used and how their natural resources are exploited and uses its eco-logo as brand-identifier for consumers looking to buy eco-friendly products.
The aim is to ensure that the ocean environment, its natural resources and live stocks are not depleted for future generations and for the health of the planet
Job Summary: A mix of Administration/Customer service and Relationship Management
* Your role is to look after existing key clients based in the North American countries
* Speaking with your clients regularly and making sure that government rules around environmental labelling are understood
* Provide information to potential new clients and explaining legal governmental requirements
* Putting contracts in place and checking that all client information is accurate
* Use of excel for data management. This work is highly administrative in content
* Producing reports and processing information
* Investigating fraudulent use of environmental food guarantees
* Client retention by providing a truly best-in-class, personal client service
The role will also involve building relationships with customers and some travel might be involved.
Please note that the working hours will be 11am till 7pm in order to overlap with the American time-zones.
Language skills (fluent written and spoken): English and at least one of the following languages: Polish, French or Spanish.
Passion for environment
Excellent MS Office skills
B2B client support experience