Fabulous opportunity to join one of the world's leading Strategy Consultancies. This role is to look after clients in Holland. As such, you will be fluent in English plus Dutch. Some proven Customer Service experience is required. Full training on the spcifics of the role will be given.
Duties will include:
- To administer projects in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs, and to facilitate assessment and data requests via the Project Support Team
- To own the end to end processing of Managed Services delivery, from facilitating Statements of Work, managing the assessment services, and supplying findings to customers, through to billing preparation and project closure
- To offer 1st line support to candidates.
- Take part in software testing as part of tactical or strategic change programmes.
- To build a strong knowledge of the Managed Services offerings and solutions
- Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
- Assist Managed Services in documenting, tracking, and analysing request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfilment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve service execution