Title: Graduate Trainee (Commercial Associate)
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 + benefits
Sector: Film and media (investments and funding)
This is an amazing opportunity to join a very dynamic film, TV and music company. This firm supports the development of new productions and finds producers global funding. It's a creative environment, but also a business-like and commercial enterprise. We would describe this company as fun-with-focus!
This is a graduate role and you will be trained up in several key areas: how to manage and then advise on film/tv/music investments, how to fundraise for media projects and finally investor reporting.This role represents an amazing opportunity for anyone wishing to enter this specialist sector.
* Liaising with investors, film makers and producers
* Managing several media investment projects simultaneously
* Reporting on funding
* Liaising with investors face to face, on the telephone and also via email
* Supporting the team administratively
You will be provided with outstanding on-the-job training
* University educated, ideally with a finance degree
* Numeracy skills and interest in film
* Good attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication