Superb opportunity to join one of the world's largest and most successful Consultancy businesses. We are looking for professional Business Developers to drive growth in the German market. This part of the business concentrates on line assessments.
* Generate C-level leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques and conduct telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
* Build new business across German speaking territories, and identify new business opportunities in new-to-CEB corporations.
* Turn senior executives into active clients through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these active clients to the account manager team.
* Prepares effectively, and researches customers in advance of calls or meetings, to engage effectively in the first contact
* Demonstrates preparedness and credibility- using insight-led sales techniques.
* Forms tactical relationships with clients and connects with key account stakeholders (HR & Business Unit leaders)
* Achieves detailed understanding of the clients most important business and talent needs through skillful probing
We are looking for the following skills:
* Has a strong activity drive and (over)achieves sales metrics and targets.
* Internal administration, including:
* Accurate use of Salesforce (for client management, opportunity management, forecasting and invoicing) aligned with 'summit' processes
* Develops and shares best practice around successful campaigns
* Develops, applies and shares knowledge including:
* Keeping abreast of market trends and evolving client needs and using this to deliver client solutions
* Ensuring leverage and re-use of knowledge to fulfill client engagements
* Maintaining own knowledge of new and existing solutions, services, products including all new delivery mechanisms along with proactive professional development based on priorities agreed in personal development plan
Fluent written and spoken German