Title: Administrative Customer Services Relationship Manager ( graduate)
Languages: Any (Polish, Romanian, Hungarian would be ideal)
Salary: £22,000 + outstanding benefits including subsidised restaurant, large holiday discounts and much more)
Hours: 35 hours a week (9-5pm)
The Company : A world class medical organisation supplying large retailers and the NHS with ophthalmic & optical related goods
You will be looking after several key relationships across their clients and ensuring that the client experiences the very best in customer service at all times, this is a logistic and admin role in a Business-to-Business environment. You will be working in the international team and you will be given full training and also the chance to progress internally.
* Build and manage relationships with your VIP customers and develop in depth knowledge of their business
* Dealing with all queries quickly, accurately and professionally at all customer contact points, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at times and that long term solutions are developed and implemented
* Liaise with field based sales staff, logistics, IT and finance department to resolve issues efficiently
* Logistics and order management including timely response, accurate processing and monitoring
* Deal with product and service complaints. Liaising with the warehouse.
* Ensure all customers are fully informed of product portfolio and new promotions
* Project work
* Previous customer facing experience
* Degree educated
* Some previous office experience
* Fluent English
This role would best suit someone who comes from a hospitality or a retail background and who is looking for a "step up "into the corporate world.